Unparalleled adventure - see the world beneath the waves!
If you have always loved the ocean and want to experience something like never before!
The PADI Open Water course is worldly recognized! Learn the basics of scuba diving and make friends with the fish. Your adventure awaits, once your certified you certified for life!
How to begin your adventure:
We offer a variety of class structures available to best fit your needs, including, group, private, weekend, or weeknights. Our class structure is based around the PADI Open Water Diver Manual for an overview of the Knowlege Reviews, testing, and group discussion!
Step 1: Come by the shop or call to sign up, pick up your book pack, & review the medical statement.
Step 2: Complete Knowledge Reviews 1-5 in Open Water Diver Manual.
Step 3: Pick your class start date from our Calendar. Call or come by to get on the schedule.
*Please note: you may get on the schedule for a class once have completed your registration with the store (from step 1). Some people prefer to schedule at the time of sign up, others prefer to wait till after they have completed the Knowledge Reviews in the Open Water Manual.
Step 4: Your adventure begins!!
Course Fee: $405
Course Fee Includes:
- Open Water Crew Pack
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Student record
- 4 Shore Dives
- Rental gear (wetsuit, hood, tanks, regulator, weight integrated BCD, and weights).
- Personal Gear:
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots, Gloves, Safety tube, and a Whistle.
- Personal gear packages available at The Scuba Center.
- Log Book (available in Store!)
* Minimum age: 10 year old
* Students must review the General Training agreement and the medical statement at time of sign up.
*If you answer "yes" to any of the medical questions, you will need to have a doctor sign off on your form and bring it with you the first day of class.
Weekday Course Schedule:
Weekend Course Schedule:
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm; the following Saturday and Sunday - open water diving.
Directions to dive sites: