We're "Swimming Against Finning"
Join us as we collaborate with Project Aware to raise funds for Shark and Ray conservation. Check out our fundraising page to see how the team is doing, who's participating, and to make donations.
Feel free to join us as well and make your own funraising page!!
The Fin-a-thon will take place at the 14 Area Pool from 1200 - 1500 at the beginning of September. Date TBD.
Official dates will be announced here, on our Facebook page, and in the newsletter.
Our Annual Lobster Trip is coming up soon on October 2nd-4th.
This trip is an ALL Inclusive liveaboard charter with Truth Aquatics on board "The Vision" to the Northern Channel Islands out of Santa Barbara!
- All inclusive!! (Meals and non-alcoholic beverages provided)
- Travel to Northern Channel Islands including San Miguel, Santa Rosa and Santa Cruz
- Boarding time is anytime after 8pm on Wednesday night, October 1st
- Arrival time back to dock is at 5pm on Saturday evening, October 4th
- Bunk Style beds
- Four to five dives per day! Three to four dives on the last day
- Thursday and Friday NIGHT dives! (Weather permitting)
- Rental gear and boat crew gratuity is NOT included in price
- Nitrox available! ($6 per fill)
- Some linens are provided but bring your own towel, pillow and blanket for comfort
This amazing trip is only $575 per person
*$250 non-refundable is due at the time of booking
*Payment due in full by September 2ndIf you don't receive our newsletter already...